Wednesday, March 11, 2009

cupcakes for march 12-14!


whoa: it's a decadent one!

@ the triple rock social club: thursdays @ 4pm until they are gone!

vegan red hot velvet
rocky road

@ the golden fig: fridays @ 10am until they are gone!

rocky road
vegan lavender lemon
ELVIS!

@ mitrebox: saturdays @ 10am until they are gone!

chocolate chip cookie (the old skool way for those in the know!)
ELVIS!
vegan marble
citrus bomb

apparently i don't have photos of a lot of these guys! hey photo ladies! HELP!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, vegan marble. I have got to get over there this Saturday! I feel like we have somewhere we need to be, but I'll try to work that in.

sheela and emily said...

I hope to see you, lady!

ilikethelights said...

chocolate chip cookie was amazing! make it more!

sheela and emily said...

for you ilikethelights: anything :)

Ericka Bailie-Byrne said...

Yes, I am with Adam! PLEASE.